LaLa land

WCP-ians in LaLaLand

Saturday, September 23, 2006

081806 $ pickup (beginning of our car-ride..)
look at the colorful shuttle we took!!!! and observe... the barang barangs i carried. think my handcarry alone was like.. 10kg?!?! and i had another sling bag, and another small pouch for my documents/valuables. CRAZY lars. my shoulder nearly dieded. anws, this was taken by bored chen li n me while khian and pauline went to settle logistics.... (SLACKERS :(:( )
this was the door to the unknown.... haha no lar, just tt dunno wat khian and pauline were doing inside. (DUH, logistics lar) cos they took a longgggggggggg time. haha. me n chen li were outside looking after........
look at the WIDE selections of cars!!!! so exciting rite. haha. the place was qt nice, and... the wind.. was getting quite cold.... nearly froze to blocks of ice. tada. the reason why me and chenli loitered outside and took a series of photoes. muaha. so many luggage bags!!!!! another reason for our upcoming hiccup.. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home