LaLa land

WCP-ians in LaLaLand

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

well.. continuation of my farewell! 180806 part 2thank you 4b-ians for coming!!! especially Ms Huda, i love the doggy necklace, and i'm really flattered ms huda came!!!!!!! my oh my. oh yea 4b-ians, xi jie is in US too, at some C sumth uni, got other a-star pp there. mun thye i tink. dear dear lyng, i love your cowwwwwwwwwwww book. so nice!!! i haf another one with me!! its a red one. but the cow one, is SO CUTE. cant really bear to use it u noe. ce!! i'm so glad u reached here on time. i was like, oh no, i really nd to go cos my fwens are waiting... haha. n thanks for your nice photoshop photo, its like we had prom together!!! its nicely sitting on my desk. :):) thank you! jas ah jas, really liked the times we had on bus 16/36 just so happened we meet each other in town and go home together. thanks for the nice postcard from u n jan! all the best to Jan in UK! the postcards on my wall :):)
* i like placed all the cards onto the wall and ceiling, cos my bed's lofted!*

yo you girls. pretty petite girls. :):) jie!!! all the best in king's college, hope we get to meet up next year! jo ah jo, jiayou in your final year! qi mei meiiiiiiiii. i miss you so much. see lar, the thing abt not going out much during our 8 month hols -- i'm glad we went out before i flew. it was so fun!
* haha u pp, guess who is my jie here Xp*


yayyyy! rioHC forever!!! wheee. thank u so much pokes for coming. kane thanks for wearing my fave shirt (act its technically not my fave, but its just a merchandise of nightmare b4 xmas Xp) and i feel so bad u skipped your lessons!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh. and hey i'm sorry wen jia, wang, for being so abrupt on the phone, cos i moving around Xp i'm really sorry. but hey, thanks so much for your well-wishes :) yuru, thanks so much for your thoughtfulness! your CD's really apt, so nice for me to view here!! and hey, we're in the states nowwww! tong ah tong, woon ah woon, well i love you :) dadadadadalim, charm, cyn thanks for coming!! it means so much to me. i'm really flattered clement came!!!! yayy.. haha Xp thanks for the videos, i haven't found the part where i was "drunk" lalalala. and thanks alvin for coming too!


jj, wei wei, thank you so much for coming! you girls rock! y jia missing here. where r u jia. where r uuuuuuuuuuuuu! betta jiayou bcome zai doc, den next time i anyth also look for you Xp heh. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home