LaLa land

WCP-ians in LaLaLand

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

081806 On the fantastic SQ20!the food was greattttttttttttttttt. of cos, the cheese will nv be better than wat we have at madison Xp president cheeeeeeeeseeeeeeeeee! great to makan with biscuits
my great plane-mate, a-star mate, fellow WCP-ian!! khian was two rows in front and pauline (khian's sis) in front of us. tink me n chen li v lucky got company. haha. and we (khian, kelvin chan, chen li n me) "illegally" gathered at the back of the plane! and got chased away aft a while. there was a gallery, with fruits, tidbits, mars bars, and water! well, the plane was realllyyyyyyy dry. dun really like long flights. but HENG ah, SQ has like super spacious seats, great entertainment.. me n chen li played who wants to be a millionaire, battleship.. etc etc. haha so fun!and lastlyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. with a ben n jerry cherry gracia bar. haha, the man beside chen li looked at us with interest. wats these weird girls doing, nv see ice cream before issit?! haha. (chen li ah! how come blur de Xp)

anws, u pp, if u ever take a long flight over to US, please please please, wrap yourself up with warm clothing, its freaking cold up there. X i was tying myself up with my "scarf", buttoned up my jacket.. n sians. still superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cold. brrrrrrrrrrr.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home